Friday, 24 August 2012

Friends' dreams

paper crane project
you should have seen him hangin like a monkey


  • - I was in the beach, in our usual beach and there where some little tigers that were actually quiet big. I mean that even though they were huge they were acting like puppies and they weren't exactly tigers since they had bear faces and I was really really scared but I also liked it there.
    - You should get as there too!
    - And I'm the only one in this room that sees a therapist.
  • I woke up early and showered and brushed my teeth and hair and got dressed and saw if I had forgotten anything since I had to go to the doctor and then I heared the alarm clock and realized that I had just woken up and had to do all this stuff again, you know, it's twice as tiresome.


No comments:

Post a Comment