Sunday, 16 January 2011

Listen, watch, eat

2L8
  • 2L8 ( 14/1/11 ) : Last Friday Electric Litany were playing at AN with a couple of other bands I hadn't heard before and wasn't really interested when I did online so I was certainly surprised when I realized that headliners was a band named 2L8 (please don't listen me in  youtube I suck listen to me here) and even more after I heard them live. I absolutely adored their music and their dark-cabaret-band-like appearance although I found it really difficult to define their music.
    LISTEN

  • The King : It's not a usual phenomenon for me to choose a worthy film so I got really excited to have chosen this. Attention : not for action lovers it's more of a beautiful film dedicated to photography. Provocative and anti-conformistic including murders,sex and handsome cast what else do you need ?
    WATCH

  • Chinese : I'm more of a Japanese culture follower however Chinese food is of the most appropriate things to make my day. These noodles, the chopsticks and the weird shrimp crisps are worst than heroine making me laugh on my own after I eat 3 times more than my stomach's space.
    EAT

6 comments:

  1. Αυτά τα nooddles κι εμένα με έχουν σκλαβώσει! Όπου τα βρίσκω τα ταράζω. Προχτές πήγαμε σε κινέζικο που είχε μπουφέ (Ναμ Α, Αγία Παρασκευή, έχει μπουφέ κάθε Κυριακή 13-16 hrs). Κι όχι μόνο. 'Ολα τα κινέζικα καλούδια εκεί πάνω, στον μπουφέ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck,, sunday is the only day I can meet my wonderful friend sleep. So I'm dead asleep until late at noon and I die again later for my S.A.N [sunday afternoon nap] but that's nice.

    oh poor 2L8 & king you ate the ultimate X but I still love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Να πω ότι κατάλαβα την τελευταία αράδα θα σε γελάσω...

    ReplyDelete
  4. χαχα θα στο πω στη λαικη που εγινα κα πολυπολιτισμικη, εκτος απ τους κινεζους τα υπολοιπα εφαγαν μεγαλη ητα αλλα εγω τα αγαπαω ακομα

    ReplyDelete
  5. Α, μόλις τώρα κατάλαβα... Ναι, ανήκω σε παλιότερη γενιά και τα μουσικά και τηλεοπτικά μου γούστα δεν είναι συμβατά με των νέων... Βλέπω πάμπολα βίντεο κλιπς με μοντέρνα, ροκ κλπ μουσικές,σε blogs, αλλά δεν τα πάω και δεν τα ανοίγω. Έχω κάτι σαν αλλεργία σ' αυτά, Λυπάμαι...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ε οχι και σουπερ ψαγμενη ταινια καννων να ειναι καινουργιας γενιας μη τα ισοπεδωνουμε και ολα

    ReplyDelete