Monday, 20 December 2010

Yellow

Should I go to universe 217 or to vodka juniors?
Should I cancel the lesson today or not?
Should I stay or should I go?

A freakin' odd potato I found in the kitchen
another omen ? *heartheartheart*

The kitchen [ I just can't stop thinking of that kid in the English lesson who consisted on telling it chicken instead of kitchen whenever I say this word ha* ] well, the kitchen was always yellow since we moved. Not so recently it was painted plain hospital-white [disaster] , well I don't think I will ever get used to it so whenever I sit there and check the walls it always gives me the creeps , like , when who? And then I check the random yellow corners which are left and think to myself that I've seen this before. Yellow is awesomeeeee why would you do this to me ..

*and whenever the chicken comes to mind I think of that girl that couldn't say vegetables and she was saying  vege-tables like the table , I don't know if you get me but I don't think she mastered it yet hoho.






PS: I have to think of sth new to tell you tomorrow , and the day after tomorrow but my real problem is that I want to see you the day after the day after tomorrow as well , ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment