Wednesday, 1 December 2010

We Say Die !

You Say Party !       28/11/10 Athens
Becky Ninkovic

I love the movement in these photos:


I absolutely loved them.I would go again if they played the day after & even if they played the day after the day after.Μα το διάολο-I might have gone more times to concerts than to the doctor however I certainly haven't felt quite this energy before.That Rebecca girl is the most entertaining creature I've met.She was constantly climbing on the amplifiers,the drums,the divining railings and she was chased by the responsible guy whenever she was mixed with the crowd, oh yes she jumped in ,dancing with us and knotting the microphone all around.After the show I met the new keyboardist.This guy is motherfucking funny.

Woven Hand      27/11/10 Athens

Eugene greets the crowd
Look what this dude with his camera did to my photo

Well, I'm a bit disappointed here.The performance was fine except the tiring intro in every song.The setlist was a mess.It's not like I didn't enjoy the whole thing. But I missed iLiKETRAiNS and I don't think it was worth it. Fuuuuuuuuck I should have foreseen that *cries on the floor*.

No comments:

Post a Comment