Wednesday, 15 December 2010

I should tell this to someone

today I started feeling really nice for this place heh
waiting here remember .. .


Just when do you think you'll learn to control this stupid smile? You're being too enthusiastic and you know it.
I know it. Just when am I going to understand that I can't get over it [you] just because I decided to. And when are you going to stop giving me chances I know I don't have. I don't right? But I just can't stop adoring this smile


clean your eyeglasses and see around



It's your fault when you make someone happy just by giving him attention    yours
                                                                                                                                                     yours

                                                                                                               yours

No comments:

Post a Comment