Monday, 15 November 2010

Boredom kills

a tree ,, ,

, ,, in the streets



Well it might, but I personally think there are better ways to meet Rory.Lately I've been really bored & everyday activities such as feeding my elephant or making another phone call to the man who brought the sick roland became so dull I can't even imagine how my little sister convinced me to go buy a birthd present for her teacher. Well the point is,my sister plays the guitar & she's got that teacher,yeah,, ehm. She bought a really insignificant one but it didn't matter since people become unexpectedly happy with such things,that way I realized my boredom deprives people from happiness :O  I'm a meaniee


huh?do you bring your own drink to the cinema?
saw this on a magazine & laughed ho ho
    

No comments:

Post a Comment